Monday, August 3, 2009

Cheap Travel Deals


Well thanks to my home girl Lynn, I received some valuable information for cheap travel. It appears that two of the most reliable carriers have been holding out from us. American Airlines and JetBlue both release really cheap airfare on Twitter . I mean really CHEAP. I checked out the site and I was amazed to see from JFK to Syracuse it is $9 one way. WOW ! The only reason why I am a little perterbed is that I belong to both airline loyalty programs and I was never told about it. They said on the news report on Fox 5, that they only release these cheap fares via their Twitter. For those Twitter phobic and facebook phobic people , ya'll are going to have to join the band wagon so you won't miss out on these great deals.

Click on the Cheap deals for jetblue's mobile twitter.
Click here for AA travel website on Facebook

1 comment:

iffatali said...

As a singer, I've had many opportunities to travel, and one thing I've learned is that through my music, I can be accepted by people all over the world. I often wonder why so many of us can't accept people who are different here, in our country? It's just not fair to be prejudiced against those whose race, religion or colour aren't the same as ours.Flights to Windhoek