Sunday, January 9, 2011

Resuming the blog

O.K. the New Year is here and I vowed that I will be resuming my travel blog because I know this year I have some upcoming trips that I would like to share with my friends and family. Also, just in talking to some people at work, I have gotten them excited about traveling again.

The two big trips for 2011 are the NCL Epic cruise to Mexico & Belize, and a week long stay in Espana, a.k.a Spain. I do intend to do some mini-trips along the way, especially since Jon has four day weekends now. I plan to take advantage of visiting places on the east coast that I haven't been to. I will also be mentioning when I find dog friendly hotels because as my baby Spyro is growing older, he is whining more when he is left even for a few hours.

There has been a lot going on with the airline industry and online websites and I plan to report on who will give you great deals and who you need to watch out for. For instance, American Airlines, just announced last week how they were removing there ticket prices from online websites, Expedia and Orbitz. Which now means that you may only purchase from AA.com. This was due to a dispute that was had over ticket prices. Competition, Competition, Competition. We will see if others follow suit.

Well, there is a synopsis of what is ahead for this Ebony Travel blog and I hope you like what I have to share. :)

No comments: