Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Obsession Starts

I am very happy to announce that the first cruise for the year is booked and paid for in full. Royal Caribbean Online had a really good deal on Caribbean cruises during the Easter break starting from $699. For this journey, I have recruited two of my co-workers, Sonia and Jeanette, and my Auntie Jean (Thunder Bay). This will be my first experience on Royal but my fifth cruise. The girls and I have been talking about this for awhile and on one particular night Sonia said, "Let's Book". At the time of booking with Royal Caribbean (RC), we had to put down a $250.00 deposit per room ( not per person) and we were given until the end of the month to pay in full. After I made my deposit, I immediately went to register on their website. By doing this, you can manage your own reservation, add shore excursions and/or travel insurance, etc. The best part is the countdown. So I will sign-off with my countdown of 72 days to go. Woo-hoo.

No comments: